Get some insight....October

by - October 31, 2015

October has been documented quite well this time, since I started to actually carry around a little notebook, just like I've been meaning to forever - I feel very Princess Mia-y, scribbling into it while pretending to take notes in class, or just about everywhere. Take a look into my diary:

A woman, probably slightly older than middle-aged (ain't I so accurately descriptive), searching for a seat in the packed train and pitying not finding one. V (from my class) offered hers and ended up standing up, which I know she doesn't like at all (well, who does). Anyways, I didn't offer mine and I never intended to do so. I felt bad for V, but - am I a bad person 'cause I don't feel like I shouldn't be sitting just the same as anybody else who doesn't appear to have any medical or similary urgent condition requiring a seat? I think not. On another note, is that guy looking at me 'cause he wants to or because I looked at him first? Life's so full of questions. 

I'd really like to know if this prof had some botox done. And why exactly he feels the need to sit on the front table with such widely-spread legs. If I hear the definition of a monopol ONE more time, I'm gonna scream "I've been to school for 12 years" and leave and go out into the world.

All I can say is hooray for refrigirated food.

I have developed an unhealthy obsession with bubblegum; I almost got through an entire package of Hubba Bubba Strawberry within hours, which tastes awesomly artificial and textured at first but gets quite disgusting very quickly. Also, I had Chilli Cheese fries for lunch and I'm taking a wild guess that wasn't exactly healthy. Moreover, I'm way too hot, which is also disgusting, my phone is deadand I think I have Cheese fry dust all over me. Gorgeous.
I need a new coat.

KUNSTFELL JACKE, Black, mainSoo, I got one: It's greyish (slightly lighter than in this pic) and loose-fitting so oneself appears really tiny underneath it and it's super fluffy and I got lots of compliments on it, including questionable one's such as stranger's throwing me kisses through the subway windows. Fake fur, for those who are concerned, by a brand called Vero Moda - I'm always a whole new person as soon as I have a new coat.

Being this whole new person (she's very funny and joins in singing It's Getting Hot In Here on the bus with her classmates. But really, why do they heat the bus so exessively? People have coats), I went to experience actual college life with my lovely M and her cousin, having dinner and cocktails at one of these bars where they serve burgers as well as pasta as well as pizza as well as tortillas but manage it to taste good respectively. Even though the Tartufo was out, we had a great time, cozied beside the window and chatting away.
Of course, the topic of guys came up, and how it doesn't seem to simply fall into place with them after high school - 'cause the ones you meet on the train are usually just a lovely sight to pass the time.

And time passes ever so quickly these days! In exactly 31 days it's gonna be my birthday, and I've barely made plans for it! Knowing myself, I should've started on that back in March or so to not have to improvise. I haven't even put together a proper wish list yet, which I usually jot down in September. I know I'd like some perfume, I want to read A Moveable Feast by Hemingway, I'd love to have dangly earrings....A clue about my college choice....One of these train guys to actually talk to me....T-strap heels....

What else do I want? My loveliest friend to hurry up and come home and have tea with me and curl up on a sofa with a workout DVD playing in the background of our laughter (Tu me manques). But I also want her to relish every single minute of Paris!

It's been good to chat with you - now go out and have a fantastic Halloween. I sure will!

Love,

Rosy Smith


You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Happy Halloween. I came over from Suzie's party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween to you as well, I'm so glad you stopped by! x Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog. Really enjoying it.

    xoxo
    https://anasdomain.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sweet of you! And you just started college, just like me - really liked your post on that! x Rosy

    ReplyDelete