Post Christmas Movie....Blogmas Day 8

by - December 08, 2015

....so, yesterday was actually quite eventful, given the fact that I only got home at five. It's a huge shame but I feel like I haven't been able to do anything at all after getting home from school for the past 3 months and I'm slowly going crazy.

That's why me and my loveliest friend went to see our first Christmas movie of the year, "Love, The Coopers" in a little independent movie theatre on the west side - now we want to date an army guy we met at the airport bar. Quoting my friend: "I'll never be able to fly without expectations again." I second that.

Afterwards, we went for drinks in the cute bar that's in there and indulged in that certain feeling you get after watching a really good movie in which people might be messes but compensate for that more than well with some fantastically ironic remarks, so you begin to think you, too, don't have to have your life together, just punch out a great line and you'll be dancing around to Christmas music in an unrealistically huge hospital with everyone you love.
Sounds lovely to me.

If you know anything about my loveliest friend and me, we tend to go through many many completely unrelated topics in no particular order, so naturally (or maybe not), the topic of cheating came up. So now I'm asking you: Is it considered cheating if one person, be it the girl or the boy or whatever, sleeps over at a third person's house (the other person being of the opposite sex, yes, however, the two of them NOT having sex, supposedly)? And if your answer is no in this case, what about the one person doesn't tell their partner about these fairly regular sleepovers, on purpose? I mean, I know the topic probably won't happen to come up, but wouldn't you feel a little .....weird, not to say guilty, not mentioning it?

I want you to think about that totally objectively, so I'm not gonna put my personal opinion out there. Not telling how that casual question came up either.

Now I'd be ready to watch that movie again, wouldn't you? I mean, Jake Lacy made that uniform look pretty good. And would you look at Olivia Wilde's smile! And eyes. And hair. And I wonder what label that skirt was. 

Love,

Rosy Smith 


PS: Ha. I know that was yesterday, but now we're all up to date and running smoothly. 

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovelies! - I have no idea how but I accidentally removed the comment, oops, so sorry xx Rosy

      Delete